The End of the Long Awaiting Quarter

At long last, the 2nd Quarter is finally ending. After long hours of doing school work and a bunch of thematic projects, it’s finally over. I’ve learned a lot during the time. And I gotta say, it was pretty neat!

 

In this Quarter, I learned so many things! Lenses, the economy, HTML Files, and many more! But the one thing that I really liked and cherish is the things that I learned in ESP. In that subject, I learned about instinct and humane actions, motivation and how actions are considered humane depending on said motivation, responsibility, and so much! During that time in ESP, I learned how to be more better as a person and that’s something that I will always strive for in my life. And also because it’s my New Year’s Resolution. But of course, there were some difficulties when it came to learning. It was a bit difficult to follow through with this quarter’s topics without Google Meets and all that. But I was able to understand them in the end. The one thing that was super difficult was following through the activities the teacher gives us during Google Meets. It was difficult to follow through with the teacher’s demands, especially when the internet is having a bad day, if you know what I mean. But I was able to get through these problems by asking my teacher to help me understand a topic that I’m having difficulty on. Although for the internet problem, I have no control over that, but I was able to go through this by doing the activities with the help of my friends and classmates.

 

Moving on, I will be a better person than yesterday and be more attentive when it comes to understanding a topic and so on and so forth. I’ll try and do my best in everything that I do in school so that I can have better education and finally be a professional barista! Moving forward, I hope that things become better for everyone. Everyone has suffered enough during the pandemic and I don’t want things to become worse as it is already. That’s all from me. Goodbye 2nd Quarter and hello 3rd Quarter!  

òvó

Cite/Sources:

https://www.vigan.ph/attractions/vigan-city-fiesta.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vigan#Tourism

https://www.123rf.com/photo_9752179_3d-2nd-quarter-cube-text.html

https://dramagautadottiryraimee.wordpress.com/2014/11/13/emotion-homework-30102014/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“National Children’s Month in the New Normal”

“Christmas in the New Normal”

“The Start of a New Year”