“A Life-long Message”

Like mothers, fathers are just as important in a family. Whether they’re the breadwinner, or the house husband, they hold as much value as their counterpart. And as the offspring that was the sole reason why two individuals created such bonds, we should appreciate them more. Hence, Father’s Day. And to commemorate this holiday despite it being a week since, I’ll be talking about the many things my father has done for me, regardless of past upbringings.

Like most families, everyone has a father. And for the most part, they stay together for a long time. But that’s not the case for me. To sum it up, my father wasn’t with me the whole time during childhood. I know it was because of work-related well, work, it was understandable. But then all of a sudden, we moved away from him, and for a while, I wasn’t able to see him for more than a while. A few years later, he came back and we were able to spend so much time with him. I had fun going places with him, visiting my childhood home, and many more. I was happy that he was here, but there were times where I feel a bit of resentment at times. But it was probably because of outside sources that clouded my judgement of him. At present time, I now appreciate him for everything that he’s done, despite of what happened in the past. And after hearing the many things that he has done for me and my siblings, my love for my father has grown.

In short, appreciate your father more. Heck, even your parents. It doesn’t matter whether you don’t know what your parents sacrificed, or know. They might’ve sacrificed way more things for you than you might think. Love them for being them with you or for trying to get close to you. If they’re making this much effort for your affection and joy, then it’s worth the shot. Happy Father’s Day.


Cite/Sources:

https://birdscards.com/fathers-day-card-freebie/

http://www.heart.co.uk/news/today-youtube/baby-laughing-dads-naff-jokes-have-you-stitches/

https://best-wallpaper.net/Ranunculus-red-flowers-bouquet-vase_wallpapers.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“National Children’s Month in the New Normal”

“Christmas in the New Normal”

“The Start of a New Year”