“School Year Fun”

So the 4th Quarter is almost ending. After 10 months of school work and for Thematic Projects plus other things, the time is almost there. For the past weeks of this Quarter, I learned a few things from my teachers of course, regarding their specialized field of course. But I also had fun throughout these past few days. So instead of boring the viewer with what I learned throughout my time in this Quarter, I’ll instead talk about the fun times that happened during my time at school.

First and foremost, face-to-face classes. That was a bit nerve wracking. I remember the past few days, my hands were shaking, though I don’t know why. I was happy that I was able to see old class mates and what has changed with them over the past few months of quarantine, some of them grew taller, some remained the same, some started to wear accessories, and some never changed. It was fun overall seeing them after more than a while. Especially the time I spent over the net few weeks of face-to-face classes. When the teacher wasn’t around, we would play childhood games like the one that involves hiding a rock in your palm from the person who was iit and Doctor Quack Quack. Another thing that was fun was this activity called “Galaw Pilipinas”. Because it has been a while since I moved my body in the Pandemic, I had fun learning the moves and dancing overall. I loved it so much to the point that I practiced all the moves until 10:00 pm because I was determined to get better at them. One more thing I had fun was hanging out and growing closer with friends. At this point of the face-to-face class, I was still a bit quiet and I hadn’t opened up to anyone about my interest and all that. But when one of my classmates invited me to go to a boba venue near school. I accepted because I liked boba and it might be fun. And it was. We ordered our boba drinks and then talked about many things about our interests, perspectives in life, and many more. Despite me having a hard time explain because I wasn’t that proficient in Tagalog, I had fun opening up a bit and sharing a few things from my life.

 

Overall, I had fun during this 4th Quarter. Never thought I’d see the day where I would have conversations with my classmates and have fun discussing a bit of our interests. I’m glad that I was able to go face-to-face this Quarter because I was able to do a lot of things that I’ve been wanting to do like moving my body, and many more. I’m gonna miss this part of my life. And I’m gonna miss everyone in this school year. And maybe in the future, look back at these blogs and reminisce the times I’ve spent at Grade 10.

Cite/Sources:

https://twitter.com/4THQRTR

https://wqkt.com/little-free-library-organization-puts-outdoor-book-exchange-in-killbuck/

https://www.istockphoto.com/photo/happy-group-of-students-gm528463083-54105944

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“National Children’s Month in the New Normal”

“Christmas in the New Normal”

“The Start of a New Year”